The MediSet PEG/SPC is a patient care set made of different, sterile dressing materials for the treatment of the insertion or exit point of the PEG or SPC. All the components in the set are arranged to allow a systematic approach in the correct sequence.To meet the high quality assurance and documentation requirements every folding box contains coloured documentation labels that can be attached in the patient file.
- MediSet PEG/SPC
- Sterile patient care set for the treatment of the probe exit or the catheter insertion point for PEG or SPC.
- Supports a systematic approach and preserves the sterile chain
- With removable, coloured documentation labels on every folding box
- All the components in the set are sterile and sealed in a blister pack without sub-packaging
- 1 pack containing 10 sets
Contents of the MediSet PEG/SPC
- 2 non-woven compresses (7.5 x 7.5cm) for cleaning
- 1 slit compress (7.5 x 7.5cm) for skin protection
- 1 non-woven compress (7.5 x 7.5cm) for covering the holding plate
- 1 non-woven adhesive dressing Omnifix elastic (12.5 x 12.5cm)