LH ovulation test
The LH ovulation test is used to detect increased levels of human luteinizing hormone (LH) in urine.
- Easy and hygienic to carry out
- Fast, reliable test results
- Test time: max. 5 minutes
LH and FSH together control the maturation of oocytes. Just before ovulation, LH level rises rapidly. This is where the LH ovulation test comes in.
- Collect urine sample
- Pipette some urine onto the LH ovulation test by using a disposable pipette
- Wait 5 minutes and read the result
In a normal cycle, ovulation will take place 24–36 hours after a positive ovulation test.
Delivery scope: 7 LH ovulation test cassettes, disposable pipettes, 1 detailed instruction manual.