AeroDawg dla psów o wadze do 10 kg
Vet / Narzędzia / Narzędzia do pielęgnacji / Inhalatory dla zwierząt
AeroDawg - Aerosol Chamber for Dogs
AeroDawg is a tool to help dogs inhale medicated aerosols. This aerosol chamber is used in conjunction with a metered-dosage aerosol for various respiratory disorders, such as chronic bronchitis.
As inhalers dispense medicine at approx. 100 km/h, animals cannot inhale it without the chamber. The AeroDawg collects the medicine and allows the dog to inhale the fine drops in its usual manner. The chamber divides the rough particles that are usually deposited in the animal's mouth and nose from the finer ones that can penetrate deep into the lungs where they are needed.
The AeroDawg is simple to use at home. The inhalation of medicated aerosols reduces the risks of side effects linked to pills and injections.
Product Details for the AeroDawg
- AeroDawg canine aerosol chamber
- For home aerosol treatment of dogs e.g. with chronic bronchitis
- For use with a dosage aerosol (from human medicine, not included!)
- The aerosol is pumped into the chamber and can be slowly expelled from there
- Flow-Vu indicator moves to show the dog's breathing pattern
- Unbreakable and antistatic polymer body
- Exhalation valve diverts exhaled air away from the dog
- AeroDawg can be used with inhalers from human medicine
- Available in three sizes for most breeds of dogs
- Small mask diameter: 3.2 cm
- Medium mask diameter: 3.9 cm
- Large mask diameter: 4.7 cm
- Delivery contents: AeroDawg with medium respiratory mask and small or large mask
Application of the AeroDawg Canine Aerosol Chamber
The AeroDawg is extremely simple to use. Ideally, you will slowly introduce the dog to the application of the mask to the nose.
Once the inhaler has been inserted into the rear panel of the AeroDawg chamber, gently shake it. Press the inhaler (the aerosol medication will now flow into the chamber) and gently pull the AeroDawg mask over the animal's muzzle. Check that the mask encloses completely. The movements of the Flow-Vu indicator (green) show that the animal is breathing. Count the number of breaths and leave the mask on the dog's muzzle for 3-5 breaths. Follow the inhalation medication manual before repeating the process.
We recommend consulting your veterinarian before using the AeroDawg.
5 Opinie klientów Ø
5 od 5 Gwiazdki
5 Gwiazdki (5)
Wyświetl opinie bez recenzji Ukryj opinie bez recenzji